Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov

I was given the name of Moshe Nov as a great recommendation for a tour guide in Israel. I don't have any contact information. Is anyone familiar with him? I was able to find an article that mentioned him as a guide for the Ministry of Tourism, but no other information. Thank you for any help.
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 05:26 PM

Is that the correct name? Can you link the article. I am trying to find more info on him but not being successful.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 04:00 PM

kathyv, the person who recommended him didn't have contact information? He may be a very good guide,but personally I'd be wary of someone who can't easily be found or contacted. So many guides have websites or blogs these days to introduce themselves, give people an idea of their interests and expertise, etc

Elkaz, if you Google his name in English with the words "tour guide" you will see him mentioned a couple of times, but nothing very specific. Some articles go as far back as 2003 like this one http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...=all#pagebreak
He's also listed the guide for this upcoming tour,and some other small Christian groups but no mention of his certifications or experience http://www.muskokabiblecentre.com/fi.../Itinerary.pdf
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 03:03 PM

Alex--pretty impressive! Kathy--why not contact the person on the second link mentioned above and see if they will either give you his contact number or pass your name along to him.

BTW there are many many excellent guides in Israel.
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for your help!
Old Oct 17th, 2014, 01:06 AM

Just came back from a group tour in Israel led by Moshe Nov. He is an excellant guide. I figure that he is of the generation that is not as comfortable with the online/tech world and hence the lack of online postings.