Best place to stay in Ouarzazate

Feb 22nd, 2003, 01:47 AM
JES
Original Poster

Best place to stay in Ouarzazate

We are arriving late into Ouarzazate and were wondering which of the following hotels are best or if it even matters:
belere, azghor, berber palace Karam Palace hotel? What is the best and least expensive way to book them? Thank you!
Feb 24th, 2003, 04:56 AM

Berbere Palace is supposed to be the best one. An easy way to book it is use the Meridien web site or central reservation number.
Feb 24th, 2003, 01:18 PM

hi JES,

all of thoses hotels are good.

* berbere palace is 5*.
* belere,karam and azghor are 4*.
if you want book them with least expensive, and also if you want make tours(4x4,camels and bivouac in merzouga )with us ,contact me at :
[email protected]

ougunir

Mar 4th, 2003, 11:18 AM
JES
Original Poster

Ougunir,

How much do you charge per day including car, gas, etc.?
What rates can you get for those hotels?
Mar 17th, 2003, 04:32 PM

Berber Palace may be the best one, but it is not great so don't expect a lot. We stayed there our first night and it was dissappointing. The first room was horrid (the whole wing stunk) so we had them move us to a different area. It was a little better. We found out the hot water was not turned on. When they turned it on it came in a trickle. I tried to wash my eyeglasses, but somehow couldn't because there was something in the water that made it impossible....sediment? The nicest things about the hotel were the lovely pool area where they served breakfast, and the proximity right across the river from the village. My sister and moroccan boyfriend stayed down the street at a "Moroccoan" hotel (not one catering to tourists, but Moroccans; they are all over the country). It was spartan, but clean and only a COUPLE bucks!

Search this Thread