Best fares from Cairo to Luxor

Jun 27th, 2000, 04:23 AM
lorena

Best fares from Cairo to Luxor

I have benn told that to buy the tiquet from Cairo to Luxor from abroad is a lot more chaeaper, we have been charged 244$ round trip Any suggestions were we can by them cheaper?

Thanks

Jun 28th, 2000, 06:17 PM
haz

sorry, don't know but very interested in cost also and if it is easier to find availability after arriving in the middle east?? we are arriving in tel aviv on july 4th. I am trying to book flight on july16 from tel aviv to cario and then cario to luxor or aswan? does anyone know if it is easier and cheaper to book flights and 4 day nile cruises from israel????? or suggestions? Cruise ship?

Jun 29th, 2000, 09:57 AM
Ashley

That price sounds about right because I think the fares that I was quoted were around $120 or so for a one way ticket. We found that it was a little more expensive to buy the tickets in country that it was to get them ahead of time in the US.

You can take the train for either about $90/per person for a sleeper car or only about $20/per person for 1st class. But it takes about 9 or 10 hours while a flight is only about 30-45 minutes.

Jun 29th, 2000, 04:57 PM
lorena Aguilar

Thanks for the tip, it looks like that unless ones travel in Egypt Air there are possibilitiesm of getting a etter price.

Search this Thread