Best driver in Morocco

Sep 20th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Original Poster

Best driver in Morocco

My family just returned from a 14 day trip to Morocco. We visited Rabat, Fez, Erfoud, Ouarzazate,Skoura, Imlil, Essaouira and Marrakech. Our driver, Amine Jattou, was outstanding. His English is excellent and after 14 days together, we were sorry to say goodbye. He has a new air conditioned van and can be reached at [email protected] or by cell phone, 212 62 05 42 73. Amine is based in Marrakech but is extemely knowledgeable about all locations in Morocco.
Sep 26th, 2005, 10:08 AM

thanks for sharing. is it expensive?

i will be traveling alone to Morocco from Libson in Mid Nov. i am thinking maybe i can join a tour to go there. any suggestions??

Sep 26th, 2005, 03:38 PM

The cities we traveled to in Morocco were Tangier, fes, Marrakesh and Casablanca. We also went to Rabat. It was a great trip but very hot, which you will probably not have to contend with on your trip. Maybe a different experience in November!

We loved Marrakesh and Shopping in Casablanca...the architecture and history is very interesting. We also ate Very Good Snacks in Casablanca Rick's-Café, that was excellent, tangiertour made those reservations for us.

Fes was Great and very Interesting City, is where we had the hottest weather...so that clouds our experience a little...Also we were there on a Sunday when many things were closed. However, we saw a great Berber Folkloric show at the Cultural Centre.

Tangier's Old section was very interesting and the setting was beautiful with the hills and gorges. We did not stay in Assilah..just went to the beach, and had lunch. Also a beautiful setting on the Mediterranean. in Safi We enjoyed our Time in the beach a lot. This fishing town was Great, and Morocco is a beautiful country. Hope this helps a little! Please Click on: http://www.freewebs.com/tangiertour2/ By Idrissi arrangement, Our Permanent Guide In Morocco. Sincerely, Hilary B.Dahan
Studio City, CA.

Mar 15th, 2006, 01:45 PM
DIY

Could you let me know the cost per day or the total. Thx in advance.

Mike

Search this Thread