Familiarization Trip in Tanzania

Old Aug 9th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Familiarization Trip in Tanzania

Hi Every one! At the end of August until mid-September this year, My partner Rich from USA and I will travel to northern Parks and other tourists attraction for a familiarization trip. This will be the first time for my colleague to visit East Africa, so he will land at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, spend a night in Nairobi from there we will drive to Arusha through Namanga border. The following day we will inspect some touristic hotels in Arusha, drive to Arusha National park then to Hatari Lodge and Shu'mata.

We will drive to Tarangire National park for a game drive and hotels inspection then Lake Manyara National park, extend the visit to Lake Eyasi. After there we will travel to Serengeti National park via Ngorongoro, after few days we will go to the western corridor at Speke Bay then drive back to Ngorongoro Crater then Arusha and drive back to Nairobi for an onward flight back to the USA.

I will share the report of this familiarization tour afterwards, so please stay tuned!

I humbly submit.

Willy