Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana

May 6th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Original Poster

Back From Our Family Trip To Ghana

Hi All,
There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
May 8th, 2005, 04:14 PM

Sandye,

I looked at your link and photos and it appears you and your family had a wonderful trip.

If you would care to share some of the highlights here (in addition to the linked travel site), I am sure others would be interested. Yours was a highly cultural trip that contrasts with many of the natural history experiences of many safari-ers.

Search this Thread