Search

Movenpick Nile Cruise

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2001, 10:10 AM
michele

Movenpick Nile Cruise

I read the posts on Nile cruises and didn't notice the one I have booked: the Movenpick Radames (think that's the spelling). <BR> <BR>Has anyone any information on this ship other than what I have read in the brochure. <BR> <BR> <BR>Michele

Old Feb 14th, 2001, 06:38 AM
Charlie

Don't be concerned if you haven't seen a mention about your cruise ship Michele.When I cruised the Nile last Sept. I was stunned to see how many cruise ships were on the river(probably 100 at any given time)and I was there in the off season.

Old Feb 14th, 2001, 08:36 PM
Don

Hi - About the boat. I found lots of info. on Egypt Home page. <BR>http://www.touregypt.net/index.htm <BR>Scroll down and click on Nile Cruisers. <BR>It's listed under H.S. Radamis Movenpick Nile Boat. Has picture and other info. We are going in March but not on that cruiser but found that web page. Don

Old Feb 20th, 2001, 02:20 PM
cb

I was on the Radamis I in 1998. There is a Radamis II now.

Old Feb 20th, 2001, 02:29 PM
Vicky

Michele, <BR>Just returned from Egypt 1/10/01 and part of the trip was cruising the Nile on Movenpick Radames....hundreds of ships on the Nile, but Movenpick is clean and comfortable...large rooms and "bathroom"...

Old Feb 20th, 2001, 05:58 PM
Krita

Vickie, I am considering Egypt early Jan. 2002-how did you find the crowds? Any pros or cons you'd like to share? Thanks.

Old Mar 13th, 2001, 08:06 AM
Neil

Michele <BR> <BR>We just got back from Egypt and the guide told us the Sonesta and Movenpick cruises were the best. We took Blue Sky "Pharos" which was OK. I doubt any of these Nile cruises should be compared to Med or Caribbean cruises. <BR> <BR>Neil