attn sbtrooper we are waiting for a report

Jan 21st, 2005, 05:00 AM
Original Poster

attn sbtrooper we are waiting for a report

sbtrooper what happened to your report , you left us hanging pleas share with us your experience at ivory lodge and the rest of your trip!
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:38 AM

More..More..More..
Mar 1st, 2005, 05:49 AM

Hope you saw my 2/5 report under the original thread. Sorry the response was delayed but I was traveling again.
Mar 1st, 2005, 11:05 AM

For what its worth I returned from Ivory Lodge last week after a mere 2 night stay. Now I've never done a safari b4 but this was without a doubt the most insane time I have ever had. The accomodations were simply ridiculous - not 1 complaint from anyone. The staff was top notch as well, recognizing the perfect medium between attention and privacy - I thik we were buck naked all day one day enjoying the sun, plunge pool, loungers, telescope, wine, lunch. I think we pout clothes on for our drives though. The rangers (and trackers) were great. A wealth of knowledge and care for the reserve and its life. Both extremely detailed and sharp. In 2 drives we'd seen sooo much. The other we were with were so happy for us as we had seen so much so quick on our 1st 2 drives. The action did not stop, with viewing 1 serious stalk and almost a kill, and then lions feasting a fresh kill in the dark - it was a truley memorable experience - and would not have been without the service/staff/accomodations of Lion Sands-Ivory Lodge. Moreover it was my birthday and they did a huge chocolate cherry cake and little celebration at dinner, followed some nice touches back in our lodge and a pair of binocs as a gift. Over the top and A++.
Let me know if you want any specific details.

Search this Thread