Anyone who recently traveled to Jordan with OAT

Aug 23rd, 2005, 05:19 AM
Original Poster

Anyone who recently traveled to Jordan with OAT

I'm just wondering where you stayed while there. Although all hotels are listed for the Egypt portion of the trip, I would like to look up the Jordan hotels where we will be staying.
Aug 23rd, 2005, 10:45 AM
kp

We were there with OAT May-June. The Jordan hotels were: Amman--Golden Tulip, and Petra--Petra Marriot. OAT does change hotels sometimes between "seasons" based on the customer comments. You will get a list of hotels with your final documents.

You may have noticed I haven't responded to the other post about the OAT trip. I want to be accurate before I respond. I don't want to leave the impression that we didn't enjoy the trip!
Aug 23rd, 2005, 11:07 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the reply. That will give me an idea of what to expect once I have looked them up on TripAdvisor.

I had noticed that you hadn't responded to my other panicky post.
Aug 23rd, 2005, 12:47 PM

In November, 2003, my husband & I toured Egypt & Jordan with GCT and stayed at the Marriot at Petra. It is a beautiful hotel! I have usually been very pleased with the hotels chosen by OAT & GCT.
Aug 23rd, 2005, 04:11 PM
Original Poster

It really looks beautiful. I looked it up after getting kp's response. I hope that's where we stay. All the hotels look really nice.
Aug 24th, 2005, 04:06 PM

My wife and I went with OAT to Egypt with the Jordan extension in late March and early April. All hotels (and the Nile cruise ship) were superb. One of the best was the Marriott at Petra. The food and service there were particularly outstanding. If you can, take the day trip from Petra down to Wadi Rum.

Search this Thread