Anyone used EOL Tour ,Delta Tour and Noga tour?

Jul 12th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Original Poster

Anyone used EOL Tour ,Delta Tour and Noga tour?

I did a mass email request on tour from www.touregypt.net stating I'm interested in visiting Cairo, Luxor-Aswan (Nile cruise) and Sharm El Sheikh. I get bunch of emails but there are 2 offer I like best from EOL Tours (www.eoltours.com)and Delta Tours (www.deltatoursegypt.com) quoting US$500-$600 per person for double occupancy. Has anyone used their service? Want to know if these guys are reliable. Many thanks in advance!
Oh anyone used Noga Tours as well? They send me offer which is quite interesting as well but more on a backpacker way

Jul 13th, 2005, 04:55 PM

I'm in the same dilemma. I received a number of quotes and also narrowed my choice to Delta or EOL. At this point, I am leaning toward Delta because the guide stays with us the whole trip. Problems can happen when you have several guides (I've read).

I also noticed in an article about choosing Tour Companies in Egypt(I found this article on www.touregypt.net that Delta has no complaints against them and they are a founding member. That doesn't mean that EOL is inferior to Delta they are just not memtioned in the article.

I e-mailed www.touregypt.net to see if they will comment on any company but they haven't replied. I also doubt they will ultimately offer an opinion.

Elizabeth

Jul 13th, 2005, 10:16 PM

I used EOL Tours (Egypt Online) for a 2-week Egypt-Jordna trip in Oct 2004 - they were previously known as Orbit Tours before they merged with some other company. Search for Egypt Online / Orbit Tours on this baord - there should several posts on them.

Search this Thread