anyone used "adventure travel africa" for a tour?

Jul 22nd, 1999, 10:07 PM
jacquie

anyone used "adventure travel africa" for a tour?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Jul 25th, 1999, 08:22 AM
Bob

Hi Jacquie

I am writing this on the forum as well as to yourself as I would like to make the following clear about my company:

We are a booking agent and not an actual tour operator ourselves. We select what we believe to be the best value tours from reputable agents and list these on our page.
We DO NOT charge a higher rate than the company such as agents commission, or any other form of booking fee.

We do in fact offer deals such as a free nights accomodation at our hostel when you book a tour, free rides to the pick up points etc.

What we offer is an alternative to sifting through the endless info available on touring Southern and Eastern Africa.
We are primarily an information service and in addition to offering tour info and booking facilities, we also provide info on accomodations, safety, visas etc. This is all fee of charge - as is my time that I use answering the hundreds of mail enquiries I get! We are here for all your travel needs wether it be info on booking a tour or where the best internet cafe is in Kenya!

Hope this clears this up.

Bob
Adventure Travel Africa

Oct 31st, 1999, 05:28 PM
vini

Hi Bob. Do you book tours for Eygpt, Israel,Sinai???

Search this Thread