Anyone stay at the Mbweha Camp?

Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:05 AM
Original Poster

Anyone stay at the Mbweha Camp?

Well, we are about to book our safari! I received a tremendous amount of help on this board. We decided ultimately to go with Vintage Africa, as we saw a lot of excellent reviews for them. We are staying at two places I can't get any info. about on the board. One is Mbweha Camp in Lake Nakuru and another is theEunoto Retreat Luxury Lodge in Lake Manyara. Has anyone been there and if so how was it?
Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:41 AM

You will find that www.vintageafrica.com will have information on the camp and lodge you are referring to. They usually have slide shows as well.

A quick check on google came up with www.maasaivillage.com which is Eunoto web site. It looks nice.

Apr 2nd, 2004, 11:34 AM
Original Poster

King: Thanks! I have seen the info. from Vintage Africa but was hoping for some info from someone who's been there. They both seem very nice, but knowing there are alternatives I wanted a good/bad review. Have you used Vintage Africa?
Apr 2nd, 2004, 01:36 PM

I have and it is a good company. Others here have also had experienced with it.
Apr 12th, 2005, 12:46 PM

Cronen or anyone else who has stayed here, how was Mbweha Camp? I can't find much info on it other than the description and pics on Vintage Africa's site. Would you recommend it over one of the big lodges inside the park? I only found 3 choices here - Mbweha Camp which is just outside the park, and Sarova Lion Hill and Lake Nakuru Lodge, both inside the park. Are there any others that I'm missing?

Alternatively, does anyone know anything about Kembu Cottages in Njoro? Would this be too far to base ourselves for Nakuru?

Thanks!

Search this Thread