How Iraqi people will get Tourist Visa in to morocco

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How Iraqi people will get Tourist Visa in to morocco

Hey,,, My name is Bestoon,, I am from the north of Iraq (Kurdistan Region), I called the Morocco Embassy in Our country so many times to inquire about what is necessary to have a tourist visa into Morocco, but with no answer, and as far as I know visa for Iraqi citizens is sort of not easy to get and I dont know why,,, so any one can tell me who I can contact to start the process of getting visa to morroco.

Thx
Bestoon
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 08:42 PM

Not surprised, Moroccan consulates overseas tent to be loose, my suggestion would be showing up in person at the consulate!
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 02:14 AM

If you were from Turkey or Kuwait you'd be OK, but yes, Irqi citizens need to apply for a visa. And it seems most people from countries on the list needing visas have difficulty actually obtaining them. Sorry not to be more positive.
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Original Poster

So gentlemen !! can I apply in Turkey or any other neighboring country to Iraq to apply for Visa ???
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 11:53 AM

As you're in Northern Iraq and it's easy to get to Ankara for the Moroccan Embassy there, might be a good idea... do it in person.

However, even if in Turkey, the issue might simply be whether Iraqi citizens will be able to obtain a visa and if so, whether the Embassy in Ankara will do it for you? I don't see why not, but who knows. I'd suggest calling the Moroccan Embassy in Ankara for information before making the trip.

Let us know if any success and good luck!