Any good travel agents??

Aug 16th, 2000, 12:51 AM
Tanya

Any good travel agents??

I'm based out of Southern California, and I plan on traveling to Jordan during the month of October. I was wondering if there were any GREAT travel agents that work well with young American individual travelers that are somewhat on a budget.

Please let me know if any of you have worked with the best travel agent out there.

Thanks!

Aug 16th, 2000, 09:28 AM
Adair

YES, YES, YES. I have just had the most wonderful experience with a group out of Boulder called Africa Travel Center (more specifically, Erin Sweeny). I live in New Orleans and found them in an article written about Victoria Falls in I beileve, Conde Nast or some other travel magazine.

I called them and told them where I wanted to go and that I didn't have a ton of money and they set me up at some great places. Keep in mind, Africa is expensive... not the lodging and food so much as the travel once you are there. My inter-Africa travel is costing more than all lodging and food combined but there is nothing any one can do about it.

Anyway, thier number in Boulder is (303) 473-0950 and fax is (303) 546-0875. Erin's e-mail is [email protected]. They have an 800 number but I can't seem to find it right now.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need more info.

Search this Thread