Any experience with "Africa Adventure"?

Apr 26th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Original Poster

Any experience with "Africa Adventure"?

I'm close to deciding on a trip operated by Africa Adventure and would love if anyone had any sort of feedback about their experience. I am looking at the 18 day Botswana/Zimbabwe tour.

Thank you!
Apr 26th, 2005, 05:21 PM

101bonita,

Here is some positive information that I posted previously about Africa Adventure.

The thread is "Central Kalahari in July?" Look at the last post on the thread.

http://www.fodors.com/forums/threads...4&tid=34595749

If searching doesn't work email me.
Apr 27th, 2005, 08:13 AM

I assume you are referring to the Africa Adventure Company. We looked into using them, but found that we could put together a better priced itinerary that would exactly meet our needs with go2africa. I will say, however, that the reason I contacted them in the first place was a rave review from a family that had traveled with them a couple of times and felt they did a great job. So if the itinerary and price are good ones, I would say go for it.
Apr 27th, 2005, 08:26 PM

We used Africa Adventure in May 04. Their price was very competive and got us the camps we wanted. No other camp was able to get exact dates and camps. We liked working with Go2Africa, but they did not have the connections with Wilderness Safari to clear the dates we wanted.
AA provided a wonderful trip, well organized, set up the details and flights with the dates and flight times we wanted. They had to work hard to get the connections for us, since we wanted to fly from the US all the way to Vic Falls with no lay over in Jberg.
They came through for us!

Search this Thread