amex rewards

Oct 26th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Original Poster

amex rewards

I keep trying to log on this web site at 2 and 7 and I am directed to Fedors can someone help me or is this rewards thing a scam
Oct 26th, 2005, 07:15 PM

Did you read through this thread?

http://www.fodors.com/forums/threads...4&tid=34694134

What's Fedors or do you mean Fodors? Why would you get directed to Fodors? I don't understand.

Anyway the Amex site seems to be down at the moment.
Oct 26th, 2005, 07:18 PM

When you copy and paste the following link into your browser, what do you see?

http://exclusivesevent.membershiprewards.com

What I get is this message:

"We are currently experiencing problems with our website and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you are experiencing this issue between 2PM EST to 3PM EST or 7PM EST to 8PM EST, we apologize for the inconvenience and we are working diligently to resolve the issue to make the Exclusives Event rewards available during the appropriate time period.

In the case we are unable to resolve the issue to make it available during the previously mentioned times, then American Express will extend the Exclusives Event an additional day in order to ensure the offer is still made available during the appropriate time period. Thank you for your patience with this issue.

If you have any additional questions, you may call 1-800-242-1676 to speak directly with an American Express representative."

Search this Thread