Alice's Egypt emails

Nov 21st, 2000, 02:46 PM
patti frank

Alice's Egypt emails

Dear Alice
I read your posting on this site and would be very grateful if you would send me a copy of your emails about your recent Egypt trip. I do a lot of independent travel and have found other peoples experience invaluable. If you have a list of people interested in your travels I would also like to be included. My next trip is to Morocco in March (in case you
have pertinent past emails lurking in your files) but after that I am looking forward to Egypt. I tried to email you directly at
[email protected] but it was returned.Thank you in advance.
Patti Frank

Nov 22nd, 2000, 07:34 PM
Alice

Oops, you forgot the "tv" after the "web" (should be [email protected]). I still can't believe I typed in the wrong address in my initial posting!! I'll send the e-mails out to you soon. This forum is really the best place to get any information you need. I'm still averaging about 15 to 20 requests a week for my "travel insights", so I know folks are reading the. Also, I do check back here often to see if anyone has ask for the e-mails on my initial posting. The feedback I'm getting is quite positive as I hoped it would be. And, I know that those who have returned from their travels check back on this forum and respond when they can to queries.

Your a lady after my own heart. Enjoying the thrill of traveling independently. I am so glad, though, that I did part of my first Egypt trip with a guided tour (the first developing country I've visited). I'll know more of the ins and outs for future visits. Now, if I can just figure out how to turn off those pesky hawkers!! La, shrukran, just didn't do the trick.

Have fun planning... Alice
Knowledge is Power!

Nov 23rd, 2000, 12:32 AM
victoria

I am a british female living in Cairo and am always happy to offer advise to people travelling in Egypt. My email is [email protected] if any one wants.

Search this Thread