Alice please post your Egypt report

Feb 15th, 2001, 12:12 PM
xoxo

Alice please post your Egypt report

Alice for the benefit of all people that want to read your report. Post it Please.
Thank you !

Feb 15th, 2001, 06:39 PM
Gina

I received Alice's trip report a few days ago and it is a wonderful source. But a very long one and I don't blame her that she does not want to spend time posting a whole thing here. I had one from Sicily and rather have individual requests than answering many questions

Thank you Alice, your repoprt is fantastic

Feb 16th, 2001, 06:24 PM
Alice

Gina, I'm so glad you enjoyed my notes and that you can understand why it would take me FOREVER to write them on this forum. It would probably cause a crash at Fodor's and we sure don't want that to happen (remembering a few weeks ago when we were having Fodor's withdrawals!). I'm not the most skilled at typing and rely very much on spelll check (see what I mean!).

I'll tell you I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be sending out as many e-mails as I have. Since I originally posted my offer in October, I have had over 260 requests (that's 1820 e-mails!!!). I continue to average about 15 a week. It's my goal over Spring Break to get them compiled into one. (Is there a limit to how long an e-mail can be??) And maybe this summer I could even get a webpage done. But,then, that would take all the fun out of it!

Well, my light just came on that I've got mail... Later, Alice

Search this Thread