Airport Transfers at Victoria Falls

Aug 27th, 2001, 03:11 PM
LK

Airport Transfers at Victoria Falls

Does anyone have any information on the best way to get ground transportation from Victoria Airport for four people to the Kingdom Hotel.What will be the approximate cost?

Aug 27th, 2001, 09:59 PM
Nigel

The Kingdom Hotel have their own airport transfers which cost US$7.50 per person each way, just contact them and give them your flight details and they will meet you.

Aug 28th, 2001, 05:37 AM
local

Find out from the travel agency where you have made your booking if the transport is not included - ours was.

I do not know about taxis, what I do know is that you must agree on the price before you get into the taxi and remember, you can get a much better exchange rate in the town than the official exchange rate. Do not let them rip you off.

Aug 28th, 2001, 11:37 AM
Penelope

Now that the airlines have quit running a bus back and forth between the airport and town, it is either a pick-up, as someone has mentioned, or a taxi. When last in Vic Falls in October, 2000, my husband and I negotiated a round-trip fare with a taxi driver, we believe at a total of U.S.$20 for both of us. Maybe someone else can add his experience. P

Search this Thread