Aim 4 Africa

Mar 9th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Original Poster

Aim 4 Africa

Has anyone used "Aim 4 Africa" to book their safari tour? They seem to be affiliated to Roys Safaris, but are their UK-based arm. There seem to be lots of positive reviews about Roys on the internet, but I have found no mention of Aim4Africa. Does anyone have any experience of them?
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:12 PM

Hello,

I live in the UK and can't say that I've heard of Aim for Africa. I didn't see a company by that name listed on the AITO (Association of Independent Tour Operators) website, though that may simply mean they are a new company as a company has to exist for two years before applying for membership.

Cheers,
Julian
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:14 PM
sandi

Aim4Africa is the same as if dealing with Roys. Just their UK rep.

Mar 18th, 2006, 06:14 AM

We have recently returned from a safari in Tanzania with Roy Safaris arranged by Aim4Africa. Yes, they are a fairly new company connected to Roy Safaris but also have links with operators in other countries such as Uganda and Kenya. Never having been to Africa before I did very extensive research into companies offering safaris in Tanzania and was impressed by this company's offers both in terms of quality and value for money. I chose this company on the basis of their response to my initial enquiry (far surpassing the many others I contacted) and their subsequent service through informing, planning, drawing up itineraries, booking and all practical arrangements. From the moment we stepped off the plane in Nairobi, Aim4Africa had everything in place and it all worked like a dream. I would not hesitate to use this company again. If you are in the UK, a big advantage in using them is that, although you will be guided by a well established top quality local company, all the arrangements, including payment, can be made within the UK. I have no reservations whatsoever in recommending Aim4Africa.

Search this Thread