African Adventure Company

Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:40 PM
Bruce

African Adventure Company

Has anyone travelled with the African Adventure Company? How is the service? How are the Guides?

Dec 4th, 2001, 11:47 AM
pam

Bruce,

I know of a couple of people who travel to Africa at least three times per year and ALWAYS use the African Adventure Company. I am only able to talk about my one experience, but so far it has been amazing!

Several people recommended me to Nick Nolting at the AAC. He has traveled extensively throughout Africa and has written some wonderful journals, which you will receive, one of when you book a trip with them!

I had a general idea of what I wanted to do in Africa, and he was able to make some wonderful suggestions.

The rest of the staff is amazing as well. Something that is important to me is that I get quick feedback when I have questions, and they have been top notch in replying quickly to my e-mails and phone calls!

After I made my deposit with them I received this wonderful package in the mail with all sorts of useful information...and the journal.

Anyway I would highly recommend them. Their web site is at http://www.africa-adventure.com. You can also e-mail me with any questions.

Pam

Search this Thread