3night/4 day Nile Cruise

Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 01:47 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3night/4 day Nile Cruise

I am looking into doing a cruise from Aswan to Luxor for 3nights / 4 days and would like to know of anyone's experiences/recommendations for cruise lines? I am considering booking on the M/S Mojito, so any additional comments regarding this cruise would be helpful.
Our trip will be in October 2006.
Thanks!
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 02:24 PM

Sounds like the M/S Mojito will be full of singles in their 20's scarfing down drinks made of rum & tequila....
Old Jan 3rd, 2006, 05:36 PM

We did a 3-night cruise on the Nile in the fall of 2000. Our ship was the M/S Salacia. I'm not sure of the cruise line but will send you more info on this if I can find it. Our experience was excellent. The crew was warm and friendly; food was phenomenal, and they went out of their way to accomodate my need for vegetarian meals; there was entertainment every night in the small lounge. This Nile cruise was a highlight of our Egypt/Greece trip.
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 11:33 AM

I traveled to Egypt in Oct. 05 and our cruise ship was The Sonesta Sun Goddess. The ship and crew, great! Our room was very nice, the food was good but buffet everyday did get dull. You are doing a good thing by asking about ships because some of the ones we saw were pretty bad. You and yours have a wonderful adventure!
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 06:34 PM

Just returned from a 3 night/4 day cruise down the Nile on the M/S Mojito. Brand new boat. Food was buffet style. Food was good. A lot of fish and chicken, rice, beans, salad, potatoes. Breakfast was eggs, bread, fruits, vegtables. The rooms all have big picture window. Great for sitting and watching the Nile go by. There was only 45 people on our boat. All families some with children. We sat with 3 other people from the US. Pool was small. A few shops. The rooms were very clean. Bathroom was more than adequate. We sat on the top deck and relaxed while cruising down the Nile.

The staff was friendly and helpful.
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Original Poster

anitas,

Thank you very much for your helpful comments. If you don't mind my asking, I have a few questions:
How much did you pay for your cruise? Was the airfare and airport transfer included? What agency did you book through? You can email me [email protected]
Thank you!!!!