Adventures Abroad: Have you hear of it?

Feb 8th, 2003, 07:24 AM
Original Poster

Adventures Abroad: Have you hear of it?

I am intersted in a tour with this company. Have you heard of it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Feb 8th, 2003, 07:51 AM

Aljo:

I did some research about them a few months ago, and found that they are well liked by a lot of people.

I was interested in them for a trip this year to Guyana and Surinam, but changed to Africa (they don't offer what I wanted to do).

I ordered their catalog and found it to be nicely done. Their website has more itinerary details, but you can call them directly. I found their customer service center to be well organized.

They are not luxury oriented at all, but very adventurous with a more "roughing" it quality to their trips.

The prices are somewhat reasonable, but are not the cheapest in the industry either.

They also have some terms and conditions that seemed a little stricter than normal to me.
My concern at the time was that I would have to pay a great deal of money up front, which I wasn't used to.

It would be okay if you purchase trip insurance.

Overall, I would consider using them if I find a tour they offer at a time I can go.

They only offer certain tours on certain days - another problem I had, since I am only able to travel at very specific times of the year.

Good Luck!

Ingrid

Search this Thread