Addis accomidation

Jul 30th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Original Poster

Addis accomidation

I am looking for a hotel in Addis for one night. Will be arriving on a domestic flight at about 1000 but our international departure the next day will be at 430am. I really don't know too much about Addis. I am thinking it would be great to book a place that will pick us up at the airport but then most importantly get us back to the airport at about 230am ish. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Budget.....US$50?????? But will listen to suggestions if I am off the mark!
Jul 31st, 2012, 03:07 AM

We are staying at the Ras Hotel in central Addis for two nights prior to our trip to the Omo Valley. We will be leaving in a few weeks: 16 August. The hotel is inexpensive and has gotten good reviews. It is the recommended hotel for the tour company we are traveling with. Just a suggestion. You might want to contact them.
Jul 31st, 2012, 08:08 AM
Original Poster

Thanks Braids I will look them up. Have a great trip. We are excited to be going to Ethiopia.
Aug 2nd, 2012, 08:09 AM

I am currently at the Jupiter Hotel about 4km from the airport. IT's great....not sure how expensive though...

Search this Thread