Acacia Africa (tours)

Mar 30th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Original Poster

Acacia Africa (tours)

I am about to book a 46 day overland tour with acacia africa and I wanted to know if anyone is familiar with the company or has participated in any of their tours before.

Any information would be appreciated

Thanks
Mar 31st, 2004, 01:06 AM

Haven't travelled with them but have some experience of overland trips in Africa, so if you have any general questions about this sort of trip (which imho is an amazing way to go) then please post again. I guess you are off to the south eastern part of the continent - yes? I have heard of Acacia though I don't think they are one of the major players.
Cheers

Mar 31st, 2004, 10:38 AM
Original Poster

I would love to here what you have to say about overland tours, as well if you have any company's you would recommend. The reason I went with Acacia is that I liked their itinerary. But it would be great to hear any advice or comments that you may have
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:14 AM

CT - if their itinerary is for you then go for it! I was just offering to help with other questions (if you have any) like: what should I expect; what should I pack? You don't confirm that it is SE Africa you will be visiting - SA-Zim-Malawi-Tanzania-Kenya. I assume that it is and you are not off to West Africa.

I've only ever travelled this 'road' independently, but have travelled with other companies for the 'big one' (trans Africa) and for sections of the North to South journey that I didn't feel I could do alone.

You will have the most amazing time - just don't expect it to be like "home"!!!!!!.

Search this Thread