4 star hotel in Marrakesh

Jun 10th, 2002, 04:49 PM
Robin

4 star hotel in Marrakesh

Can anyone recommend a 4 star hotel in Marrakesh that has a small intimate atmosphere plus small swimming pool...one with a definite Moroccan flavor and beautiful architecture and accents. What about the Melia Tichka Salam, the Es Saadi or the Imperial Borj? Would really appreciate any thoughts that fellow travellers might have..Really don't want a big high rise with seven restaurants. Many thanks to those that can give me information.

Jun 10th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Sarabeth1

Well, we're going in July. We really pondered over the accommodations...in Fez we are staying at Palais Jamai...in Marrakech, however, we are staying in a Riad, which sounds like something you would like...smaller, kind of like a B&B..after much investigation, we chose La Maison Arabe..would have chose Riad Enija but they are closed the month of July...they both have web sites..if you use google.com you'll find them...

Jun 11th, 2002, 01:48 PM
nikkit

Just replied to someone yesterday re riads - you can read our detailed reviews and pics of our favourite riads in Marrakech on www.i-escape.com

Jun 20th, 2002, 11:57 AM
Eric

Just got back from Morocco on Tuesday night, we spent two night in Marrakesh at Es Saadi and I think for the price, location and resort kind of atmosphere you could not go wrong. A double occupancy room will run you about 1800 dh a night ($170 per night roughly). However, if money is no object go stay at La Mamounia you will not be sorry!

Search this Thread