3THANKS AND WORKING AGAIN...

Mar 9th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Original Poster

3THANKS AND WORKING AGAIN...

HELLO
JUST COMING BACK FROM THAILAND AND CABODIA. WE HAD MADE AN EXCELLENT TRIP USING THE TIPS YOU GENEROUSLY SHARE WITH US. THE ONLY SAD THING WAS TO SEE THE DESTRUCTION OF THE TSUNAMI AND TALKING WITH PEOPLE WHO HAD LOST FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THE BEST WAY TO HELP THIS COUNTRY IS GOING AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL PLACES, THE CULTURE AND THE KINDNESS OF THE THAI PEOPLE.

NOW I START PLANNING A TRIP TO EGYPT VISITING EL CAIRO, LUXOR, ASWAN, ABU SIMBEL, CRUISING THE NILE, SHARM EL SHIEKH.

I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST SEASON TO GO TO ENJOY THE RUINS AND THE BEACH (I WOULD LIKE TO GO IN JANUARY BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS SUITABLE FOR THE BEACH). I KNOW SUMMER IS VERY HOT AN MADE IT DIFFICULT TO VISIT THE SITES. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP.
HAYDEE
Mar 12th, 2005, 04:40 PM

I was there in late November/early December and the weather was perfect for visiting all the sites. A light jacket was definitely needed at night as it got pretty chilly as soon as the sun went down. I posted a trip report under this forum titled "Trip Report: Egypt"...also has link to my pics from the trip. Egypt was great!! Enjoy!
Mar 23rd, 2005, 06:24 AM
Original Poster

Thank you travelgirl I did not answer before because a I went to Brazil. I will read your report.

Search this Thread