Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Africa & the Middle East
Reload this Page > 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!

3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!

Jan 12th, 2015, 01:24 PM
Original Poster

3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!

Hi we are going to Dubai in March, my boyfriend and my friend. We want to share a room but need privacy, bed in a separate area or connecting rooms or an apartment. Can anyone recommend a hotel, apartment. We fancy being near the water parks.
Thanks
Jan 12th, 2015, 09:20 PM

Well in Dubai, there are so many hotels available, that matches your criteria's!! However, I've found Ascot Hotel Apartments very comfortable while staying. They provide room with privacy, and have separate or connecting rooms as well. You can also book apartment for staying.
Jan 15th, 2015, 01:05 AM

There are so many hotels in Dubai. I think holiday inn Dubai - al Barsha hotel is good match with you.
Jan 20th, 2015, 10:23 AM

If you want to be close to Water Parks you should stay at one of the hotels on Jumeirah Beach. Or at the Atlantis Hotel on The Palm Jumeirah, but this is rather far away from the city center.
The main water park is located between Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Don't know if these are within your budget ... If not, there are a lot of hotels in Bur Dubai area that offer family rooms or 2 bedroom apartments. Check booking.com
Nov 15th, 2015, 09:08 PM

I think Dubai is best. You can search online and use discount coupons for booking hotel online and save money.

Search this Thread