2Afrika ? for Dick

Mar 31st, 2004, 12:52 PM
Original Poster

2Afrika ? for Dick

Hi Dick

Are you still planning a 2Afrika trip for June? Which trip are you doing? We are really interested in their 17 day Tanz/Kenya next Jan/Feb. I will really look forward to a trip report from you I know you have travelled with them before.

Thanks J
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:46 AM

Yes, we are booked for Kenya/Tanzania trip (Wangiko) beginning June 14th. With all the excellent information provided thru contributors to this board, we still decided to go with 2Afrika as there will be three of us and the budget is a challenging one. The Tanzania part would be the same we experienced in 2002 and that in itself would be great but I opted to switch the Lake Manyara part for a trip to Tarangire NP. Ken was able to do so w/no change in price. We welcomed opportunity to see a different area and the baobab (sp) trees really interest her. Have my new digital camera ready as well as a couple of wildlife id books. It is my intent to post a trip report and from what several others have shared with me I would also like to do the same with photos. Thanks Jules for the inquiry. Now I will be thinking of the trip all day when I should be.........

Dick
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:39 AM
Original Poster

Thanks Dick I will now be anxiously awaiting your trip report!!! It sounds like a great trip, I am sure you will have a great time.

Thanks again
J

Search this Thread