2Afrika

Apr 12th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Original Poster

2Afrika

We are planning our first safari. Since I have never been to Africa using an operator and going on a packaged deal seems like the best bet.
Am looking at 2Afrika's 15 day grand combo package. Has anyone used 2Afrika? Is so, how was it? Also is there a lot of driving between camps.

Am also looking at Micato's Stanley Wings Safari. Much more expensive but looks like you have small planes between camps.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Apr 13th, 2004, 03:17 AM

Message to DickFay

Dick, there are quite a few references to 2Afrika on this board. If you are new to the board use the search box and type in "2Afrika" or whatever topic you like and you should be able to access posts thereof. As you should see our family used 2Afrika in 2002 trip to Tanzania and as I have reported recently we are signed up with them for trip this coming June to Tanzania/Kenya. I will be glad to respond to particular questions at [email protected]. In regards to driving between camps, yes there was. Part of such was involved in game drives and the rest was simply getting from camp to camp. Such gave us great opportunity to see the countryside up close and our guide did stop when asked so we could have a closer look at a particular view or activity. We are looking forward to those drives again. Driving versus flying would certainly depend on one's budget, physical condition, etc. Enjoying the planning.
Dick

Search this Thread