Check Rates from our Partners
Premier Cumanagoto Review
Attention to detail makes this beachfront hotel among the finest hotels outside of Caracas. Large wrought-iron perches holding colorful macaws border the open-air, Mediterranean-style lobby, which has a terra-cotta floor and plenty of old-world charm. Bars and restaurants take full advantage of the Caribbean breezes with outdoor seating. The generously proportioned rooms have terraces overlooking the beautiful pools and gardens below.
- Address: Final Av. Universidad, Cumaná
- Phone: 0293/430–1577
- Location: Cumaná
- 163 rooms, 11 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more