- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Posada San Rafael del Páramo
At a Glance
- Family-run simplicity and charm at its very best
- On a major thoroughfare, very simple
Posada San Rafael del Páramo Review
True Andean charm and rusticity merge at this family-run posada perched on the Trans-Andean highway. Crafts adorn nearly every available inch; an open-air courtyard lets the sun stream in come morning. Delicious breakfasts are enjoyed on the terrace or in the small restaurant filled with simple wooden chairs.
- Address: Trans-Andina Hwy., 500 meters before Capilla de Piedra, Mucuchíes
- Phone: 0274/872–0938
- Location: Mucuchíes
- 12 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I would like to walk around venezuela but wan to return in on piece! Read more