- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Restaurante Los Andes
Restaurante Los Andes Review
For authentic Andean cuisine, stop by this rustic, charming lodge on the main street of Mucuchíes. The proprietor, Renata Pirrone, serves up trucha a la plancha (grilled stream trout), hearty lentil stews, simple chicken dishes, and hot coffee, among other comforting foods. After your meal, go upstairs for a quick photo op.
- Address: Calle Independencia 25, Mucuchíes
- Phone: 0274/872–0151
- Location: Mucuchíes
- Reservations not accepted.
- Breakfast, lunch, and early dinner served (doors close between 6 and 7 most nights).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I would like to walk around venezuela but wan to return in on piece! Read more