A large, multilevel open-air bar/restaurant perched just below the Flamingo Beach Hotel in Pampatar, Guayoyo (Spanish for a local coffee) is a hip place to spend a night on the town. The food and service isn't quite as memorable as the ocean views at sunset—the eatery is built right into the cliffside. Still, they do grill up a yummy dorado or mahimahi.
- Address: Calle El Cristo, Sector La Caranta, Pampatar, in front of Flamingo Beach hotel, Porlamar, 6316
- Phone: 0295/262–4514
- Location: Porlamar and Pampatar
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi friends! I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used to... Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. My route included Rorai... Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night desp... Read more