- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Head for Charlie, in Pampatar, to dine on always-on-the-mark pasta. The cozy space is perfect for families or couples; you'll see a mixed clientele happily sipping vino tinto (red wine) and often ordering the house specialty: linguini neri, fresh pasta cooked up with squid in its own ink.
- Address: Calle Joaquin Maneiro, Pamapatar, Porlamar, 6316
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Porlamar and Pampatar
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more