- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Flamingo Beach Hotel
At a Glance
- Game room and bouncy castles for kids, awesome pool area, friendly staff
- Tired rooms, a walk from downtown, noise from neighboring nightclub
Check Rates from our Partners
Flamingo Beach Hotel Review
Tarnished old-school glamour defines the public spaces at this hotel perched on the edge of Pampatar's turquoise bay. The rooms remain basic and you may find yourself frustrated with repair calls to the front desk. Be sure to ask for a room with a view of the ocean; rooms of the top floor are the best. A glass elevator (not always working) whisks you up to rooms, some of which overlook the ocean. Breakfast is included, and you can enjoy it overlooking the pretty pool area and the ocean beyond. Just across the street are Café Guayayo and the happening night club Mykonos.
- Address: Calle El Cristo, Sector La Caranta, Pampatar, Porlamar,
- Phone: 0295/262-5111
- Location: Porlamar and Pampatar
- 146 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio de Janeiro Dumont
- $3499 -- Ecuador & Galapagos: 7 Nts w/Cruise & Air, $400 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $999 -- Panama Canal 14-Night Cruise, $200 Off Norwegian Cruise Line
- Breathtaking Patagonia IExplore
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I've been looking around websites of airlines and it seems hard to find flights that go directly to Venezuela. Read more