- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Flamingo Beach Hotel
At a Glance
- Game room and bouncy castles for kids, awesome pool area, friendly staff
- Tired rooms, a walk from downtown, noise from neighboring nightclub
Check Rates from our Partners
Flamingo Beach Hotel Review
Tarnished old-school glamour defines the public spaces at this hotel perched on the edge of Pampatar's turquoise bay. The rooms remain basic and you may find yourself frustrated with repair calls to the front desk. Be sure to ask for a room with a view of the ocean; rooms of the top floor are the best. A glass elevator (not always working) whisks you up to rooms, some of which overlook the ocean. Breakfast is included, and you can enjoy it overlooking the pretty pool area and the ocean beyond. Just across the street are Café Guayayo and the happening night club Mykonos.
- Address: Calle El Cristo, Sector La Caranta, Pampatar, Porlamar
- Phone: 0295/262–5111
- Location: Porlamar and Pampatar
- 146 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more