Flamingo Beach Hotel
At a Glance
- Game room and bouncy castles for kids, awesome pool area, friendly staff
- Tired rooms, a walk from downtown, noise from neighboring nightclub
Check Rates from our Partners
Flamingo Beach Hotel Review
Tarnished old-school glamour defines the public spaces at this hotel perched on the edge of Pampatar's turquoise bay. The rooms remain basic and you may find yourself frustrated with repair calls to the front desk. Be sure to ask for a room with a view of the ocean; rooms of the top floor are the best. A glass elevator (not always working) whisks you up to rooms, some of which overlook the ocean. Breakfast is included, and you can enjoy it overlooking the pretty pool area and the ocean beyond. Just across the street are Café Guayayo and the happening night club Mykonos.
- Address: Calle El Cristo, Sector La Caranta, Pampatar, Porlamar
- Phone: 0295/262–5111; 0295/262–0271
- Location: Porlamar and Pampatar
- 146 rooms
- Credit cards accepted.