Check Rates from our Partners
This self-contained luxury camp is on the bank of the Río Caroni, just outside the boundaries of Parque Nacional Canaima. After a full day of land and water excursions, enjoy a glorious sunset from the hilltop dining area before retiring to a stylish cabaña, where attention to detail is evident in the hand-painted sinks and the curious figures carved into the walls. All of the building materials are produced locally and the entire camp is powered by solar energy. Most importantly, the hotel is staffed by extremely personable, multilingual guides who create a fun, informative atmosphere. Packages for this 90-person facility, including round-trip airfare, lodging, meals, and guided excursions, start at $375 per couple, and are arranged through charter airline Aerotuy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more