Check Rates from our Partners
Yutajé Camp Review
This camp in the Manapiare Valley, just east of Puerto Ayacucho, appeals to families who prefer the comfort of real beds, private baths, and sit-down meals. Built and run year-round by José Raggi, the camp has a 5,000-foot airstrip and accommodations for about 30. During the day you trek through the jungle in search of howler monkeys, or float down a river to view spectacular waterfalls. A two-night package from Caracas, including air and meals, runs about $450 per person.
- Address: Reservations: Alpi Viajes, Av. Sucre, Centro Parque Boyacá, Torre Centro, Piso 1, Oficina 2, Caracas
- Phone: 0212/283–1433
- Location: Amazonas
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more