Sights & Attractions in Caracas
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Catedral Metropolitana de Caracas
With its original facade unaltered since it was built at the end...
|Religious Sites||El Centro|
This graceful colonial building, set around a manicured courtyard...
|Museums / Galleries, Government Buildings||El Centro|
Museo de Ciencias Naturales
The Museum of Natural Science includes archaeological, botanical...
|Museums / Galleries||Bellas Artes|
Palacio de Gobernación
The art deco-style Government Palace, built in 1935, now houses...
|Castles / Palaces||El Centro|
Parque Los Caobos
One of the city's oldest parks, Parque Los Caobos has towering...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe