- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
San Ignacio, a mall in La Castellana, is hands-down the best place to go for nightlife: there are cafés, clubs, pubs, wine bars, and eateries. The best part, though, is that it's all enclosed in a safe mall, with plenty of young revelers to join you in the fun. Our favorite place here is Souka, a lounge/dance club/bar that is both friendly and über-cool. The trendiest and hippest peeps in Caracas make it a point to stop by here on a regular basis.
- Address: Av. Blandín, La Castellana, Caracas
- Phone: 0212/263–5249
- Location: Caracas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more