- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
When Sean Penn visited Caracas in 2007, rumor has it he came to sleek, modern Lola for lunch. Perhaps he, too, was perplexed by the wide range of cuisines the menu has to offer: Italian pasta, Moroccan tagine, Chinese dim sum, Venezuelan grilled fish, and fresh Indian naan. This eccentricity (or perhaps indecisiveness) is more than made up for by the incredible bi-level modern space. Try a steak, lamb, or fish dish, and leave room for an inspired dessert, especially the deconstructed bienmesabe, a traditional Venezuelan coconut-and-liqueur cake.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more