- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Haras Grill Review
Located in a popular shopping mall called El Recreo, this meat restaurant makes up for the fact that it's on the mall's second floor with friendly, rustic charm and bright, floor-to-ceiling photo murals of Venezuelan farmland. The waiters are helpful, and the clientele is mostly shoppers, though some people make the effort to come here just for the consistently good grilled meats, arepas, and cold beers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more