- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Gourmet Market Review
Serene white spaces define this simple but delicious eatery just outside of the main Las Mercedes thoroughfares, in El Rosal. Just a short walk from the Marriott and THE Hotel, Gourmet Market invites diners to feast alfresco on well-prepared risottos, pastas, brusquetas, and sandwiches (including such favorites as caprese, New York–style tuna, and smoked turkey). A well-edited wine list and helpful waiters attract loads of couples and businesspeople here for lunch, but come dinnertime the scene is more romantic, with lighted bamboo and shrubs protecting the patio from street noise.
- Address: Calle Guaicaipuro, Quinta Otawa, El Rosal, Caracas, 1050
- Phone: 0212/951–3884
- Location: Caracas
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more