- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Complejo Cultural Teresa Carreño
Complejo Cultural Teresa Carreño Review
World-class ballet, opera, and classical concerts are regularly presented at this modern cultural center named for Venezuela's most famous classical pianist. Hanging from the theater roof is the kinetic sculpture Yellow Pendants, by Venezuelan artist Jesús Soto. Adjacent to the complex are a bookstore and the Teatro Ateneo de Caracas, home of a popular movie theater screening art films.
- Address: Plaza Morelos, Bellas Artes, Caracas
- Phone: 0212/574–9122
- Metro Bellas Artes.
- Location: Bellas Artes
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more