Sights & Attractions in The South Coast
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions The South Coast
|A-E F-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Inland lies a huge arboretum perfumed with the scent of eucalyptus...
|Parks||Punta del Este|
Punta is circled by the Rambla Artigas, the main coastal road...
|Commercial Districts||Punta del Este|
Argentina and Chile grab all the attention in discussions of...
|Wineries / Breweries||Colonia del Sacramento|
A colonial Portuguese residence has been lovingly re-created...
|Houses / Mansions||Colonia del Sacramento|
A hotel and museum at the tip of a rocky point with tremendous...
|Museums / Galleries, Hotels||Punta del Este|
Castillo de Piria
Since Piriápolis was the town that Piria built, it's no surprise...
|Houses / Mansions||Piriápolis|
Cerro Pan de Azúcar
The 339-meter (1,100 foot) so-called "Sugar-loaf Hill" north...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe