At a Glance
- Excellent value, considering the quality of accommodations
- peaceful location
- river views from many rooms
- great spa
- It's a 15-minute drive or taxi-ride north of the Barrio Histórico
- lots of noisy kids on weekends
- staff are slow and sometimes unhelpful
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Colonia Review
This riverside hotel and spa is fast becoming a favorite with weekend visitors from Buenos Aires. It's easy to see why. Materials like copper, terra-cotta, and golden-colored stone add warm touches to the airy, light-filled atrium. So does the massive wood-fronted fireplace, which is always lit in winter. Rooms have handmade woolen bed throws that take the edge off the elegant, but rather generic, furniture. You can walk straight out onto the golf course and the sandy river beaches—who cares about the muddy water when you've got two gorgeous pools (one heated) to play in? Plan your visit mid-week, when the rooms and spa packages are heavily discounted.
- Address: Cont. Rambla de las Américas s/n, Colonia del Sacramento, 70000 | Map It
- Phone: 054/29–000
- Website: www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1534
- Location: Colonia del Sacramento
- 88 rooms, 4 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in The South Coast for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More