- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
It's in the heart of the Barrio Histórico, but chef Nicolás Díaz Ibarguren's fresh take on local ingredients is very now. The fish of the day comes in a cashew crust and chili sauce, and the minty, garlicky lamb is served with fried polenta chips. Set on a quiet corner, the renovated old house is light and breezy during the day, and its modern, dark wooden tables are candlelit at night.
- Address: Calle del Comercio and De la Playa, Colonia del Sacramento, 70000
- Phone: 052/29–245
- Location: Colonia del Sacramento
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Wed.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Last year DH and I spent a week in Uruguay - Montevideo and up the Coast. Read more
As I posted on my planning thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/south-america/need-help-urgently-with-planning-eight-week-trip.cfm ) I'm a mid sixties, solo, female traveler, headed to South America Read more
Hello, in trying to plan a honeymoon for May 2014. Read more