Peru is on Eastern Standard Time (GMT-0500) year-round, with no daylight saving time observed. From November to March the time in Peru is the same as in New York and Miami. The rest of the year, when the United States does observe daylight saving time, Peru is one hour behind the U.S. East Coast.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe