Although there is talk of building an international airport near Pisco, right now there are only landing strips in Nazca and Paracas that do not accept commercial traffic. The nearest airport to this region is in Lima, where ground transportation can be arranged via bus or tour operator.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's