- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Viñas Queirolo
At a Glance
- atmopsheric, authentic, unique in the region
- a bit out of the way, making local transportation impractical
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Viñas Queirolo Review
There's no better property in the country for experiencing Peru's wine and pisco industry than this charming bodega-based hacienda surrounded by Santiago Queirolo's verdant vineyards. The stylish property fuses the bodega's historic atmopshere with modern, classy decor and top-rate amenities. Spend your days learning about pisco and admiring the vines while lounging poolside. At night retreat to the superb restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have a knee that was injured years ago and replaced, but I still have trouble on ups and downs. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more