- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Viñas Queirolo
At a Glance
- atmopsheric, authentic, unique in the region
- a bit out of the way, making local transportation impractical
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Viñas Queirolo Review
There's no better property in the country for experiencing Peru's wine and pisco industry than this charming bodega-based hacienda surrounded by Santiago Queirolo's verdant vineyards. The stylish property fuses the bodega's historic atmopshere with modern, classy decor and top-rate amenities. Spend your days learning about pisco and admiring the vines while lounging poolside. At night retreat to the superb restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more